Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Special stamps!

Jul 21, 2009

Its a big relief today, all the invitations are dropped off at the USPS today. Its a big stack of envelopes, and quite an achievement for a DIY project. I had a great time using craft work to de-stress, and indeed it is therapeutic. This just reminded me I had always been very good at crafts since a child, glad to know I do have some talent ;-)

Special stamps! There are 2 special stamps in my invitation.



1. The clerk at the USPS was kind enough to look for custom stamps to make my invitation more special ... a wedding cake for the main package and wedding rings for the rsvp envelopes. How sweet! I am giving a sneak peak of the invitation package, but I still want to keep it a surprise for my guests.



2. The Double Xi stamp I used to create my red insert. This is a special incorporation of my Chinese tradition.










And the final package looks really smart, I am pleased, and the biggest task checked off my to-do list.

No comments:

Post a Comment