Thursday, July 16, 2009

Invitation 3/4 done!

July 16, 2009

The printer messed up the few remaining red sheets, and we ran out of red paper again today.

I will just make do with remaining paper, I did all the cutting and embossing the chinese insert, I break a little smile as each character comes to live with the blowing. I cannot wait to complete the packets, maybe it is therapeutic, I jumped into assembling all the cards into our hand-made pocket holders and our metallic pearl envelopes by myself. With the wedding cake and wedding rings stamps, it just makes the packet look real handsome, from simple to elegant chic ;-)

The invitation packet is looking great. I wish I could post some pictures here, but I want it to be a surprise for our guests. Maybe a week later. Ryan did not have time to help, as he was too busy with his projects. I must let him do something ... so I left the closing of the envelopes to him tomorrow :-)

Fun or not, this is back-breaking assembling work and my wrists are totally sore at end of night, this just shows my character ... I love craft work and I am very goal oriented.

Till tomorrow, just a few more packets left, time to zzzzz ...

No comments:

Post a Comment