Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Labels and Chinese Customs Card

July 14, 2009

My 2nd replacement printer finally arrives. I cannot wait to get it setup and starting printing the labels, the chinese customs card etc. however I have to finish my work, and get Ryan to the hospital to be x-rayed. His right knee looked 10 degrees off to the side, I was worried. Good news, nothing is broken and he will be up and running in a week or so.

Back to my printer, I wasted 3 hours installing my printer in a gruelling 90 degrees heat in my room. What was I thinking? I was determined to get it fixed so that I can print. urrgghhhh.
Turned out my brain was overheated ... I was connecting the printer to my computer with a network cable while asking the computer to check for USB connection. No wonder it cannot find the printer. Oh technical details.

Finally the labels were printed, it looked beautiful on the strathmore wove envelopes. Loved it!
The chinese insert was too small, I have to make it bigger. Oh well, it will be tomorrow's to-do.
But I couldn't wait to experiment the embossing ... it came out looking real smart! I think my mom will be proud of me. Ryan was impressed too, until he heard of his new tasks ... to blow dry all the stamping tomorrow :-o

let's hope the weather will be cooler tomorrow when we continue our tasks. Of coz we don't have enough red paper, I need to make a trip to Papyrus tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment