Sunday, July 12, 2009

Beginning of my blog

July 10, 2009

Midway through my wedding process, I suddenly realized how unique our wedding or weddings will be. The idea of blogging down my preparation process begins to creep into my mind and starting to form ideas. I want to be able to share our process with our families, and friends, as we embarked into 2 weddings 2 countries in 2 months.

Our first wedding: October 10 09 in Oakland California.
Our second wedding: December 27 09 in Sentosa Singapore.

Why 2 weddings in 2 countries in 2 months?
US wedding is for Ryan's family & friends, and my friends in the past 9 years.
SG wedding is for my mom & family, and my oldest and great friends in most part of my life
Why 2 months ... why not? December is the most beautiful time in Singapore and i have more vacation time too :-)

I realized I have to back track the 288 days of preparation process :-o is that even possible?
I will try, by indicating the date at beginning of each posting and think back about the event.

I am loving this blog. I hope I have time to jog down my thoughts amidst these craziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment