Sunday, August 9, 2009

Scapebooking your blessings

August 03, 2009


I can easily spend hours and hours in Michaels browsing and lottering around the scapebook collection, admiring the glitter and beautifully printed papers, wondering where and how I can use them in our wedding.


By the 2nd hour ... I suddenly ask about our guest book, what are we doing about it? what type of guest book is most suited for us? I remembered Becky was indifferent on the eve of her wedding becoz she was not able to pick a guest book, basically they ended up with notepad where guests can scribble their blessings, and they can use for scrape-booking later.


I have a better idea, how about our guests do our scapebook with their blessings during the cocktail hour?

that will be our guestbook to keep forever :-D I think our guests can be occupied and be creative, while we have wonderful memories. Perfect!

I was so proud of myself that I spend the next 2 hours, looking for beautiful scape papers, tons of stickers, labels, tags and embellishments. Of coz this is with Ryan's thumbs up. And I happily headed home to put together the guestbook.



This is the final product ... 2 of them.
The papers are beautiful, and I have our Save The Date card in the first page to encourage our guests to start scapebooking their blessings for us. there will be a photo booth and printer for guests to take their pictures and paste in here.
Guests, you better come prepared to be creative.















No comments:

Post a Comment